Events & Entertainment
Our events are great for conferences. Imagine Wine Taste Talk as a break-out or end-of-day relaxation activity.
Share a memorable Wine Taste Talk experience with staff or clients at the venue of your choice. It could be your office, a restaurant, hotel, conference facility, or boat.
Reward your team with a fun and entertaining Wine Taste Talk activity that strengthens relationships and encourages a team approach to solutions.
FESTIVALS, FOOD, AND WINE EVENTS
A great way of entertaining and educating — we work with your event to create a unique wine experience.
The perfect way to kick off a special birthday or family celebration, reunion, girls weekend, get-together, bridal shower, or club event.
Why not host a wine tasting in your home for friends? It is fun and easy.
A Wine Taste Talk event will set the tone for fun, celebration, and entertainment.
Events can be themed to suit your group, some suggestions are:
- A wine appreciation session looking at colour, aroma, and flavour.
- Regional wine tasting for conference delegates or visitors.
- Single variety/style masterclasses — compare and contrast one variety or style from different producers and regions e.g. Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling or Sparkling and Champagne.
- Blend, name, and then design a marketing plan for your own wine, a great activity for teams.
- In-depth look at one region e.g. Coonawarra, Barossa, Yarra Valley, Rhône or Burgundy.
- Seasonal/Occasion tastings — wines for winter or summer, what to drink for the season, dinner party wines.
Choose from these suggestions or you may have a great idea to suit your group.
What people are saying
Virginia was fantastic! She was more than happy to run with our preferences and brought a fabulous selection of wines which allowed us to try new styles, as well as some more familiar ones. She was personable and professional and provided a fun experience during which we also learnt more about wine. Highly recommend!!
I contacted Wine Taste Talk to host a private wine tasting event in my home and the experience was fantastic from the first moment. Virginia’s expertise and attention to detail really stood out and she ensured that the event ran smoothly, my guests were entertained and that they all learned something new about the beautiful wines she brought. I could not recommend Wine Taste Talk more highly for anyone wishing to broaden their knowledge of wine and wow their guests!